Wednesday 28 February 2024

Kathlyn's sports shop

 

Hello my name is Kathlyn o Sullivan I created a blog in 2016 about selling jerseys and soccer boots for sale and I have 5 staff members and they each have different assignments to do. The product example is a Liverpool kit it cost between 40-50 euro to buy the new Liverpool kit they sell very quickly I have other jerseys in store for sale for example manutd  arsenal Chelsea. I created this blog to keep my costumers informed on basketball football soccer golf or other sports news it is important to have a sports logo so people can recognize my blog



                                           


 










No comments:

Post a Comment

limerick manager john Kiely

  Limerick senior manager Kiely was named as the new manager of the Limerick senior team after a meeting of the County Board on 14 September...